Author Topic: BioLAB released!  (Read 524 times)

Demigod

• Administrator - Developer
    • View Profile
    • Demigod Studios
BioLAB released!
« on: March 10, 2016, 02:17:47 PM »
After a very long time we are proud to announce that BioLAB has finally been released. Thank you for your support all this time. Without you we would not make it. I really wait for your feedback and help in order to improve it in any way possible. All comments are welcome!

The Demigod Studios Team

Demigod

• View Profile
    • Demigod Studios
Re: BioLAB released!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 01:29:30 AM »
Hello everyone,

We have good news for all of you. After the initial release we got a few comments regarding the file size and some bugs that made the game freeze right after the intro in some devices.

We are working on version 1.3 of the game and both of them have been addressed. We are working very hard to bring the file size down to under 100MB so we will not need any expansion files and we are very close in achieving this goal. Hopefully we will have the update ready in a few days for all of you.

The Demigod Studios Team

PAX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 04:08:30 AM »
I was waiting for this game so much and finaly I have it! It is BRILLIANT!

Infervo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 04:18:43 AM »
Congratulations guys! :)
The game is really-really good: it is exciting and complex enought not to make you bored. I like that you had made a lot of details, so it looks very attractive. I have not found any bugs yet  ;D ;)

I woul recommend this game for the ones who do not like primitive games.

Demigod

• View Profile
    • Demigod Studios
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »
Version updated to v1.3

-Substantially reduced file size
-Fixed bug causing the game to freeze in the Intro on certain devices
-Numerous small bug fixes
-Numerous small graphical improvements
-Fixed expansion file down loader causing some devices not to download all the data

Unfortunately reducing the size more than 200MB would mean that the images would start to show blurry. So we decided that we would need the expansion file in the end. Nevertheless the final size ended being 213MB (around half its original size). We continue working on improving the game in any way possible. Thank you for your support and we wait more of your feedback.

The Demigod Studios Team